Remember this post is rerun, so the numbers in it are old also.
It's not often that I receive an update to an old Dumbass News story.
Unless I do some serious journalism.
As a matter of fact, this post will be Number 1248 in a Trail of Dumbassery that dates back to September 19, 2010.
Guess how many times I have received any sort of update from readers to any of those 1247 previous stories?
Exactly. Three. Times.
And I got two of those just after midnight yesterday!
Alert Dumbass stoo, Dumbass Emeritus was Stoo-on-the-Spot with regards to yesterday's story pointing out some very pertinent information pertaining to the disposition of the legal case against a restaurant owner who created a porn site in the name of a lady who gave her restaurant a lousy review.
I thought, "Well, that's pretty damn cool!"
Then, out of the blue, like Al Sharpton barreling towards a TV camera through a crowd of Hungry Raaaaacist Poor White Kids devouring the last of the Gubmint Cheese depriving Poor Minority Children of their much-needed Gubmint Cheese Allotment, I got a comment updating the status of another legal proceeding against a Dumbass I wrote about back in September, 2012!
Cliff's Notes review of that story: Neighbor wakes Dumbass up. Dumbass beats shit out of neighbor and throws him into an aquarium. Dumbass gets arrested.
|Justin Byars - Grouchy When Gets Woke Up|
At 1:40 AM Sunday morning this comment was posted:
- It is my Considered Pre-Law Major Dropout Opinion that the Police gather as many facts as they can about an incident then determine if there is enough probable cause to effect an arrest.
- Excluding self defense on the part of the suspect, throwing another Human Bean into an aquarium is, in the legal sense, what is referred to as assault.
- Empty aquarium or not
- Arrest effected.
- No fish were harmed in the commission of this onslaught.
- PETA is happy about that.
- I agree that if the neighbor deservedly got his ass beat, then called the cops, he is a pussy.
- Threatening somebody's life is a very bad idea.
- Homeless Guys Without Jobs have more fun in Denver.
- Two Lezbeans?
- Hubba hubba!
- Adjudication of a criminal proceeding NEVER ends with ANYONE being found "innocent".
- Something other than a "guilty" verdict is what is called an "acquittal" resulting in the defendant being found "not guilty".
- "Not guilty" does not infer innocence.
- See: Simpson, O.J.
- Two lezbeans, huh?
- Video or it didn't happen.